Whether it is an insurance agency, advocacy organization, or an attorney specializing in insurance law, Boardroom knows where you need to be to get your news published. We have relationships with insurance reporters throughout Florida and several national trade journals. Our articles have been published in the Insurance Journal, Best's Review, Claims, Florida Trend, and several other prominent industry publications.
Representative clients include:
- United Automobile Insurance Group- Public Affairs, Media Relations, Blog Management, Social Media, and Branding
- Florida Peninsula Insurance- Media Relations, Website Development, Blog Management, Search Engine Optimization
- AmeriFlood - Public Affairs
- Star Casualty- Media Relations
- Patriot Risk Management - Media Relations
- Florida Property and Casualty Association - Public Affairs, Media Relations, Blog Management, Website Development, Email Marketing.
- Setnor Byer Insurance & Risk
- DBS Financial
- Colodny, Fass, Talenfeld, Karlinsky & Abate- firm with internationally recognized leaders in the insurance industry. Boardroom handles media relations and public affairs.
- "Saving PIP" 2004 Public Affairs Campaign
- "Killing PIP" 2006
- Publicized community forums to explain new homeowners' regulations.
- Dealt with community-based advocacy groups on insurance issues.
- Spearheaded a statewide pool safety campaign.
- Lead a child safety seat "proper fit" campaign.
From publicizing major deals and promoting important issues, to organizing press conferences and controlling crisis situations, having Boardroom on your team is your best insurance policy.
- On-going flow of information to the media on new execs, products, locations and services.
- Financial news releases.
- Inclusion in trend stories on important topics regarding property and casualty insurance regulations, laws, policy language, Citizens, agents, etc.
- Byline article placements in business and trade publications.
- Staying abreast of current news - commenting on the financial outlook, rates, weather, and claims.
- Meeting reporters on a regular basis who then turn to these experts as sources.
- Human interest stories on managers and executives.
- Human interest stories on people whom the bank or financial institution have helped.
- Community relations media coverage on the numerous charitable and civic organizations that these institutions support.
- Producing agent newsletters.
- Calendar announcements.
- Providing support in the areas of event management and publicity, branding, consumer research and Website promotion and development.
- Submitting client personnel for awards and recognition.
Insurance companies and financial institutions by their very nature have significant news to report. Boardroom is uniquely positioned to maintain the flow of communication to the media through our opportunistic approach to corporate communications and depth of contacts.
The combination of hard-hitting financial and industry trends to softer human interest stories, has proven to be the right mix to keep the insurance companies, banks and credit unions top of mind for customers, shareholders and the community at large.
Have a question? Contact us today! 954-370-8999