Marketing and public relations functions are not a luxury but a necessity for law firms in today's increasingly competitive landscape.
As a statewide leader in this realm, Boardroom Communications is in a class of its own.
Our understanding of legal issues and the opportunities they present - cultivated over many years of experience - results in well-conceived, intelligent strategies that bridge the gap between in-house marketing efforts and external communications and ultimately build your business.
Our media relations efforts are built on established relationships with local, regional and national business and legal reporters, editors and producers. These initiatives are often complimented by comprehensive legal trade, community relations and corporate networking outreach campaigns that further distinguish our clientele.
As a result of Boardroom Communications' activities, we have consistently increased visibility for firms and attorneys, built recognition for their expertise, and distinguished their practices from those of competing firms.
In addition to local market media, Boardroom has been very successful in getting clients published in key legal and vertical market trade journals such as National Law Journal, Florida Bar News, Florida Bar Journal, American Lawyer, Jacksonville and Orlando Lawyer, Daily Business Review, Bankruptcy Court Decisions, ABA Journal and others. Other opportunities we typically target for criminal, environmental, insurance and plaintiffs attorneys include national cable and network shows airing on CNBC, MSNBC, Fox News, CNN, ABC, NBC, NPR, etc.
In terms of new media, Boardroom is on the forefront of managing law firm websites, creating blogs, and providing search-engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click campaigns for its clientele.
Additionally, Boardroom is active in pursuing and managing community relations programs for our attorneys and law firms.
Representative past and present legal clients include:
- Akerman Senterfit - Statewide, full service law firm
- ATD Mediation -- Large mediation firm
- American Document Management -- Document imaging, e-discovery
- Brigham Moore -- Florida's largest eminent domain law firm (statewide)
- Colodny Fass Talenfeld Karlinsky & Abate -- Insurance regulatory, government affairs, foster children's rights
- Fisher & Phillips -- Labor & employment
- Gloria Fletcher
- Stewart Lapayowker, P.A. -- Business aviation transactions
- Grossman Roth -- Personal injury/medical malpractice
- Milton Hirsch PLLC -- Criminal defense
- Zisser, Robison, Brown, Nowlis, Maciejewski & Cabrey, P.A. -- Aviation and family law (Jacksonville)
- American Board of Trial Advocacy (ABOTA) (national)
- Florida Justice Association
- Legal Aid Service/Coast to Coast Legal Aid
Boardroom Communications is active statewide in the Legal Marketing Association, Association of Legal Administrators and Legal Aid Services. Our executives frequently lecture on subjects ranging from legal marketing, crisis communications and media relations.
Representative professional practices include:
- Gerson Preston & Robinson Co. - Regional accounting firm
- Stephen Douglas Associates - Executive recruiting and outsourcing
- Fiske & Company -- Regional accounting firm
Have a question? Contact us today! 954-370-8999