A broad and comprehensive array of industries and businesses, the technology sector is one in which Boardroom has ample experience.
We have been instrumental in identifying and securing highly specific and relevant opportunities in top media outlets to publicize innovations for a number of visionary companies, specifically in trade publications where such services are important.
In the process, we have helped create new categories, taken technology innovators to market prominence and placed these companies - and their leaders - at the forefront of industry change.
In addition to local market media, Boardroom has been very successful in getting clients published in key trade journals such as PC World, Wired, Computer World, Government Technology, Law Technology Today, PC Plus Magazine, Smart Computing, Internet Week and others.
Boardroom's technology clients have included:
- Software - Vanity Software, Hammerhead Interactive, Capstone Entertainment
- Storage - LinkStar
- Development/Training - JHL Computer Consultants
- Middleware - Level 8 Systems
- Build-to-order provider - 3K Computers (computers, laptops, servers, workstations, storage equipment)
- Network Security - Forensic Technology Group, Guarded Networks
- Security - OmVox Alertify, Isotag Technologies (anti-counterfeiting)
- Internet - WinDough.com, SelectJobs.com, SalesDoctors.com, BUC.com, YachtAuctions.com, ICN.com
- Internet Marketing - World Avenue
- IT Recruiting/HR - Spherion Corporation, The Human Equation, Oasis Outsourcing
- E-Mail Marketing - Global Resource Systems, Equilibrix
- Computer Ergonomics - NadaChair, Forminco,
- Healthcare Technology - Avisena, RCH Healthcare Consulting, DataLoom Technology
- Education Technology - I-Mind
- Finance - BankAtlantic.com, Enterprise Development Corp., Goldcoast Venture Capital Association
- Condition Monitoring - SwanTech (aviation, energy, power generation, marine)
- Construction - Manufacturers Survey Associates
- Real State - REMarketing
- Document Storage And E-Discovery - American Document Management
- Intellectual Property/Computer Law - Feldman Gale
Have a question? Contact us today! 954-370-8999